From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 08:33:04 -0800
Two times now my responses to Trish's "truthful" observations have been
rejected.  I have no idea what it would take to modify my comments in a
manner acceptable to the moderator of this list.  If you want my side I
guess you'll have to write to me and I can talk to you directly.  I believe
Vickie McKimmey and AFA officer, co-ordinator of the show in question, a
judge at that show and the largest shelter at that show will be willing to
send comments in if BIG will allow them.

Its real silly that someone can claim I or my friends were abusing ferrets
and I am not permitted to respond.

If any reader has comment to make about the AFA in general or about this
particular show I have been asked by the AFA president and other AFA
officers to pass information along to them.  If you write to me it will get
to the AFA.  I have become active in the AFA because as far as I can tell it
is the only major ferret organization that is open to new ideas.  I made
comments to them and they listened and acted on them.  I went from outsider
to insider only by talking to them and pointing out problems.

bill killian
(no diane this time)

[Moderator's note: Bill's first rejected post was WAY too long.  So, for his
second post, he tightened things up and split it up a bit... some of it went
into yesterday's issue, the rest of it follows.  He claims he can speak for
the AFA - very well then, here's his... ummm... their side of things.  Now,
as promised, we can get on with other issues knowing the AFA has officially
spoken.  BIG]