From:
Douglas Macduff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:19:51 -0400
HI,
Well my ferrets aren't eating again...but this is like a switch on and off
onagain and off again.

I am looking for suggestions for treats...I've bought out the ferret store
so don't go looking there...

THey eat all the treats and disregard their food..so I supplement it with
that yellow liquid that goes into their water, I give them nutrical and
other good tube eatings.

But I am looking for other treats...how about jelly?  Or fruits?  I bought
some frozen fruits and thawed them but they don't eat it...I've tried
strawberries and again, no.  I've even tried cranberry juices and they
just look at it and walk away..

seems they are very content with water and the yellow supplements I give
them, though I am sure they'd perpher better treats...

ANy suggestions? Thanks!

Dougl & Tuck & Tony