Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:05:12 -0700
While I missed quite a bit of what was going on for the last 3 months
on the fml, some things did get to me and the one thing that has me
puzzled....what is the big deal over the ferret blend diet that is being
sold by The Ferret Store.  I thought that everyone knew that Dr. Marty
Galinsky from 8 in 1 designed and manufactures that stuff.  It's not a
better food than 8 in 1 and as a matter of fact, it is a tad bit of a lower
grade.  It would still be ok to feed to your beloved fuzzies, it's just not
the best thing they can get to eat on the market.  Every one that know me
knows how I feel about food for the fuzzies.  Having fed tens of thousands
of fuzzies all the different stuff out there and then seeing the results
acheived from Totally Ferret, I,..we feel that it is the best thing you can
give your ferrets.  I know, I know, some may disagree with me and that's
quite alright with me.  I have a 1005 sucess rate at switching ferrets to
TF and just last year converted more than 3000 ferrets to a better diet and
a healthier life.  If you don't know where to get it, just call Performance
Foods Inc.  at 303-410-1101.  they will not only direct you to the right
place to get it, but answer any questions you may have about this great
product.

PLEASE NOTE.  I DO NOT WORK FOR ANY FOOD MANUFACTURERS, INCLUDING
PERFORMANCE FOODS NOR DO I GET ANY DISCOUNTS, GRATIS, OR OTHERWISE FOR
EXPRESSING MY OPINION OF TOTALLY FERRET.  i HAVE SEEN TOO MANY TIMES WHAT
IT CAN DO AND BELIEVE IN THE FOOD.  THANK YOU .  Questions can also be
directed to me the ferretguy, and I will answer them in a timely fashion as
my health and internet service allow.  Hugs to all the fuzzies out there.
Ferretguy

[Moderator's note: Check FML 3281 for The Ferret Store's statement about
the source of their Superior Choice food.  BIG]