Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 15:36:34 GMT
I'm mortified!

I thought I had done just everything right! I sent emails to let people
know that packages had arrived. I sent pictures after Christmas. I sent
a link to a singing, animated elf card with ferret heads on the elves.
I sent these to everyone but George's Santa, who was anonymous. And now
(late, but still), I'm sending actual prints of happy ferrets opening
presents even to George's Santa, who included a return address on the
package.

But I just got an email from one of my Santas asking if his package had
arrived. I never knew my messages weren't making it through.

Please, please, please! If you didn't get a thank you and pictures from
me, this year or any year, please let me know. I do seem to go through
computers with alarming frequency, so it may be hard to find pictures
from past years, but I will try. I do have memory cards from old
cameras--somewhere. I even still have the prints that I sent to
Australia and that were returned as undeliverable--somewhere. And I do
want you to know how much we appreciate you. After our first Christmas
on the tree, I started calling their room "the house that love built"
because we couldn't make it without you, and because everywhere I look
I see evidence of that, and of how much people really do care about the
misfits, the abandoned, and the tearfully surrendered little
sweethearts of the world.

I realize that not all of my Santas are on the FML. Some aren't even
ferret people, just kind people. But I'm not sure where else to reach
out.

Thank you all so much,

--Clover
and the rezweezils