Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 23:48:16 -0700
Hi - I was wondering if anyone has any ferret bedding patterns -
especially for the cube? I know how to make pretty much everything
except for the hanging cube! I can make blankets, hammocks, hammocks
with pouches, sleep sacks...the only items I'm having problems with
are the cube and the tent. Instructions would be very welcome also!
With the cube, I can't seem to figure out how to do the sides with
the hole in them - please help!

The reason I want to know is a good one too - I'm not making these
items for my own ferrets (well, maybe for Christmas!). I'm going to
donate them to individual ferrets at a local shelter. What's great is
that each piece will belong to the ferret, not the shelter, and when
each fuzzie gets adopted, he or she will be able to take his or her
bedding to their new home!

I'm also planning on giving these to other ferrets in need - like on
the giving tree. I'm under the assumption that a person can give
bedding and such to these needy fuzzles? If I'm wrong, please let me
know! I'm new to this.

So, if anyone can help me out with patterns or instructions (or even
advice!) for the cubes and tents, that would be great. I'd really like
to get some projects underway and I've just bought some great fleece
in cute colors and prints. Thank you very VERY much!

Melissa