Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 17:45:53 EST
I purged a lot of veterinarians out of the STAR* Resource database last
January.  This was done because the data was 4 years old and I had no easy
way to find out if these vets were still at that particular clinic, still
saw ferrets, or were even the best resources to turn to when someone had a
sick ferret.

You all can help STAR* by sending me the following information on
veterinarians that you trust and use to take care of your ferrets:

Clinic name
vet's name that treats ferrets
address
city, state, zip
phone
fax
e-mail and/or web site

Please send as many as you recommend.  DO NOT send me the names of BAD vets
unless they are presently on www.ferretcentral.org, you can back up your
opinion with a tragic story, and the vet needs to be purged from the list.

Thank you!

To receive a listing of ferret shelters, contacts, vets, suppliers,
breeders, clubs, etc., in your state by mail, send a LONG self addressed
stamped envelope and $1 to:

STAR* Ferrets
PO Box 1832
Springfield, VA 22151-0832

To review the ENTIRE listing, visit Ferret Central at
www.ferretcentral.org/

Visit STAR* at www.thepetproject.com/ptff.html
Pam Troutman