From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:13:10 -0700
Recently, we went to the Best Little Rabbit, Rodent and Ferret Shelter.
Both my mom and I were impressed on how clean the shelter was.  The animals
looked very healthy and happy.  We got to see many cute ferret's.  Got to
play with a girl and she was so gentle with her nip playing.  Wish I had
taken her home.  Mom and I both liked this girl who was white with gray.
Of course, mom didn't tell me this until we were partway home.  Since mom
takes care of the wild beasts <vbg> in the morning, she said "5 is all she
can handle."  Had to laugh because they do get into alot of trouble.  They
get into more things as adults then they did as kits.  We both got to learn
alittle about shelter life.

Sandy mentioned Ed Lipinski has not been a shelter for two months.  Is this
true since this is the first I have heard about it?

Debbie