From:
Tim Staggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 1996 20:51:58 -0500
On to happiness, I recently added Bailey's littermate, now called Tristan,
to the household. He is doing well and seemed happy to be reunited with his
brother, after a few neck-drags around their bedroom.

Also, many thanks to those of you who responded to my post about Bailey
and his vomitting episode following his consumption of SD kitten.  He and
Tristan are on Marshall's now and Bailey has not repeated his illness.
He's so cute!!!

Sorry to babble,

Tim, Bailey, Tristan, the visiting Jeckyll, and the rest of the zoo