From:
Death Adder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 22:38:48 +0100
Why would you want to make a public issue out of a personal issue?  I
never stated that these ferrets went to the vet or not.  If you require a
full exam and vacination on ferrets to be rescued you will be up to your
neck in weasels , the majority of ferret owners do not vacinate nor do
they visit the vet unless they notice something unusual.

Plus it might upset you to know that most of the ferret owners with older
ferrets (over 7 yr old) don't have surgeries performed .  Remember , we
are trying to lengthen the life span of a mammal that NATURALLY lives for
two maybe three years .  They have a fast metabolism so they live short
lives.  If you want a musteladae that lives many years try a martin or
fischer.

As for my own ideas about vacinating it is my choice, but then I don't
take them out for walks , that alone will keep your ferret from most
dangerous diseases and injury.

So can we move on to something more constructive.
Death Adder