From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 22:41:56 EDT
I come to you with my hat in hand.  I know there are many people asking
for so much here on the FML.  Now I am going to ask.  I just got an
email.  There are 5 ferrets in LA County that need to be rescued.  And 1
in Apple Valley.  The Apple Valley Ferret has to be taken out by courier.
The LA County ones they will let us drive out by volunteer.  This is
California, our ferrets have to be taken out of state.  Right now
California Domestic Ferret Association (CDFA) has 20.00 in their bank
account.  Hildy from Ferretware paid for the last courier, Claudia from
Ferrets Anonymous paid for the one before that.  So I am sitting here
with a ferret that needs to be shipped out and no money to ship it out
with.  I have to get this animal out.  I have been trying to sell things
on ebay to raise money for CDFA.  It's helped a bit.  Got some bills
caught up.  But my biggest concern is this particular rescue.  I have a
courier that will do it for me for 100.00.  This is incredibly cheap,
but still more than I have.  So I am asking for help.  $1.00, $5.00 any
thing, it all adds up.  Please help me to help this little guy.

Thanks,
Robin Jones
320 N. Valencia
Glendora, CA  91741