From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 08:14:23 -0400
Seems like my ferrets have posted twice about the paintings.  I am
sorry for the double post in yesterday's FML.  They must not have been
communicating well between them as to who should send the emails, hence
two got sent.  I guess BIG missed the double post also, probably too much
sun this weekend!  Hope Everyone had a nice Mother's Day!  I will take
this opportunity to tell you about ONE naughty Ferret in our Shelter!

Perdue the Escapee..........
Ok, Perdue (nickname DooDoo, always getting into deep doo doo), got out
last night (again) and has a heck of a mess for me.  God Bless the person
who adopts him.  He is so bad.  He definitely needs Ferret Boot Camp.  He
is the best escape artist we have.  Last night, he dug out all my plants
(which are not ferret proofed because we generally do not allow "Free
Roam" here.  So today, the shop vac is going to be getting overtime!
This appliance is the most used appliance here I think!  Perdue lives in
a very tall cage.  He apparently squeezed out the top door, climbed onto
the top of the cage, then over onto a wardrobe we have down there that
stores extras for the shelter and our dog's grooming supplies.  On there,
he dug in a basket I have, knocked over an antique lantern, kicked a
trophy off the top which belongs to our shelter girl Sadie, then some how
got down off of there, most likely climbing back down the cage.  He then
dug in the trash, got all the plants up rooted, and pooped in my hall
way upstairs.  This morning when my husband went down, he saw him in the
kitchen.  Apparently he scared the tar hooties out of Perdue.  But Perdue
came to him right away.  Wayne said, he looks very relieved...........I
guess all tuckered out would be more like it.  So his all night romp is
now catching up to him, he is sound asleep in the hammock safely tucked
back in his cage.  He does keep me smiling!  My Bad Boy Perdue (DooDoo
for Short).

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm