From:
"Butts, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:44:19 -0500
Hi Debbie,
I too have a horrible wiggle worm who can not be restrained by scruffing or
towels and am a single parent.  What I do, that has worked perfectly for 5
years, is I put her on my lap belly-side up and squeeze some Ferretone on
her belly (hope your ferret is as crazy about this stuff as mine, if not
some other semi-solid substance might work, though I used Nutrical once and
it kept tying to slide off).  She just sits in my lap, licking the
Ferretone and can not be bothered by me clipping her nails.  I occasionally
have to "refill" her belly platter but I can always make it thought all
four feet before she has decided she has had enough.  Good luck!

Jenna