From:
william killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 02:39:48 -0500
Eden,
"Zen and the Art of Ferrets" uses the Kansas banknote company ferret checks.
Thats right our ferrets have their own checks (though I guess many shelters
and breeder's are in that situation).  The pictures are good but not great.
Company seemed fine to deal with.

Roland Owens:
You live in Harrisonburg!  I grew up in Waynesboro, went to school at JMU
and my first ferret - Furball - came via a pet store in Harrisonburg.  My
wife is also a JMU alumae.  Nice to here from ferret owners down that way.
Still get into the valley every so often especially at holidays...

bill killian
zen and the art of ferrets