From:
SneakyCu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 00:20:37 EDT
I received a call on the ferret phone today while we were gone visiting
family for the day.  The caller was quite upset and needs a good ferret vet
in northern Indiana right away.  Her ferrets came down with the ECE virus
in the last couple of days and they went to a vet in the area that they
said doesn't know much about ferrets.  The ferrets are on an antibiotic and
he gave them fluids yesterday.  Today, the ferrets are refusing food and
water all together.

The name of the town they are in is Valpariso, Indiana.  They said it's in
northern Indiana - approximately 50 miles or so from Chicago.  If anyone
knows of a ferret vet in that area, could you give me a call at 309-263-7603
or e- mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks
Mary Oyer

p.s. The caller has two ferrets and they are both approx. one year of age.