From:
Curran Clan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 15:22:17 -0700
Happy Independence Day Everyone of the FML!!

All these cards and gifts!

I would like to thank everyone that I've recieved cards and gifts from on
my card list thus far.  That would include from the beginning of whom I
recieved cards from first;

Deb Carlson for the nice card and the lil' cute card that confused my son
with fuzzy math (2+2=9) we love it!

Ada Gibbs for the wonderful card and iron on fuzzy ("I'm ready let's go
to war!  No terrorist's toes will be safe again!")

Joanne Ruffner for the very pretty page of ferts and the beautiful song
of "The Anthem" (Oh, say can you see...) printed beautifully out.

Fran Brown for the absolutely stunning ferret cards.  I got a set of
cards with envelopes, all hand stamped by Fran- beautiful!

Judy Cooke for the wonderful magnets ("Please support ADV research" &
"FML Card Exchange" with a cute lil' fert) and the cute card.  Wonderful!

Thank you so much all!! Everything we've recieved is absolutely wonderful!

I sure was lucky to be on this list!  All the goodies I got and all I did
was sign up for the card exchange so I could donate to the research of
ADV!!!  Well worth it, I suggest everyone get in on it, it's not only fun
but it's well worth the cause.

Thank You Judy Cooke for having me in your card exchanges, it brightens
up our whole household and does very good things.

~The Curran Clan