From:
Loujean Schenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:12:08 EST
I thought it was about time I introduced myself.  I've been "lurking" for
several months now.  I, my Hubbie, & three boys have been owned by ferrets
for almost four yrs.  now.  We started with just one fuzzy named Taz.
For nearly a year he was an only ferret.  Then it hit, FERRET MATH !!!
Currently we have nine of the adorable creatures.  I can't ever see a time
when we won't have ferrets now.

I want to put in my 2 cents worth about MF.  The ones I've bought, or
rescued who are MF are the most ameable and gentle creatures.  How can
anyone hold against them where they came from.  I also have several PV
ferrets.  With the exception of one of them they're all very agressive!
I'm not sure why.  Sorry for such a long post, but I figured I should
introduce myself finally.

LouJean
  & The Fuzz Gang ( Taz, Coacoa, Precious, Wickett,
Snowball, Sable, Dipstick, Hailey,& Toby )
Waiting at the Rainbow Bridge ( Gizzy & Harley )