Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:38:12 -0500
tina wrote:
>please pardon the ignorance...

>what ARE horse pellets???

Some horse pellets are horse feed.  Others are horse bedding (like
http://www.bmfp.com/dryden.html).  In this case, the product is very much
like wood stove pellets.  Since I've heard of people using rabbit pellets
(feed) as ferret litter, I'm not sure which kind of horse pellets the
original poster was talking about.

Before you go to too much trouble getting wood stove or horse pellets, you
might want to try Feline Pine.  It's a little more expensive than stove
pellets, but cheaper than Yesterday's News.  If you like and your fuzzies
like Feline Pine, you'll probably like stove pellets--they just a little
bigger and don't smell piney.
----
The Beach Boyz*
surf on over to http://Beach_boyz.go.cc