Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 21:39:03 -0500
>I have three older ferrets (1-2 years old) and I just recently
>bought a baby ferret to add to my ferret family (I wanted to have
>2 boys and 2 girls to make my family "even").

Ha!  I love it!  This is the same excuse I've been using to justify the
fourth ferret I want to get.  Our first ferret, Sterling, we got because
we fell in love with a neighbor's ferret and decided that ferrets were
the perfect pet for us.  But soon after, of course, we had to get Pandora
"because he'll be lonely by himself when we're not home".  Then came the
inevitable, "they are often awake and wanting to play at different times,
so if we had three, when one is up there should always be another awake
to play with" ...ok, so I was kind of reaching with that one, but it got
us Jasmin!  Now, of course, we have two boys and one girl so I've been
saying we need another girl "to even them out".  (Besides, Sterling has a
girlfriend, Jasmin should too:) Hmmmm...I wonder what excuse I can come
up with for number five?

Shannon
Sterling, Pandora, & Jasmin