From:
Tarra C Lindborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 1994 22:11:44 -0600
Hello everybody,

We are back!!  (Matt Hartl and Tarra Lindborg, that is!)  We have not
written for a long long time!  We have had many changes since last time
we wrote.  For one, a move across the state!  For the better!  We now
have a large house (which we are buying!!) and a large yard with a kennel
area for our dogs.  Also a heated industrial garage, where the ferrets live
happily.  We have expanded too.  We are now called Pride Ferrets, and will
have a busy breeding season coming up, due to all the new additions we have
gotten.  We should have any where from 100 to 250 kits this season.  That is
depending on our litter sizes and how many litters we have this season.
Usually it is three litters per mother per season, but we had three of
our mothers have four litters this past season.  Our average litter size
has been right at six to eight kits.  We are the sole supplier of ferret
kits to a pet store, North Pole Pet Center.  We told the owner, who has
become a friend, about Marshall Farms selling to labs for testing and fixing
their kits too young etc.  and he quit ordering from them.  We are very
excited to get going with our business and hopefully not too far in the
future open our own pet store and kennel business.  And last, but very
surely not least, we getting married December 17.  (Whoa, that is soon!)

Well, I didn't mean to ramble on, but I am just happy to be saying hello
again.  Anyone who used to write to me (Inez?  Where are you?)  I lost
all my addresses so please send yours.  (Chris, I will send a picture if
you send your email address again!)  (And Clint???)

Suppose I will hit the road, take care everyone.

Matt Hartl, Tarra Lindborg, Pride Ferrets, and all our other family.