From:
Cheryl Nordgulen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:19:48 -0800
Hi Everyone, Critterpen here.
Well, after wearing out my calf-high Dearfoam sheepskin lined slippers,
I had to find a replacement.  Not possible this time of the year.  It is
still cold here, though, and as I keep the house at 64, I desperately
needed something to keep my feet warm

So, I went to Ask Jeeves and typed in Mukluks and got several answers.
(mukluks are what the Northerner Peoples wear to kee their feet warm)
They are made of heavy leaver and have rabbit fur cuffs, that can be
turned down or pulled up.

They came yesterday, from Mukluks International, who don't even charge a
shipping fee.  I got the cheaper ones, as that was all I could afford.
They are soooooo warm and cozy.  However, there is one problem..........

Have you ever tried walking with a ferret hanging off each mukluk?