From:
"David J.Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 18:31:29 -0500
Rick Lemker writes re: trembling ferrets:

>Oh good, a debate ... something to take my mind off the upcoming CA
>commission vote on ferrets.
>
>Didn't someone famous once say that everything is relative?  No offense to
>Mr. Ellis, but I suspect we feel like icebergs to waking ferrets.  Our 70F

You make a reasonable point so maybe the debate will peter out unless we can
sucker someone else to offer a few suggestions.  Anyone know what, if any,
difference there is in internal body temperature between waking and sleeping
states?  Maybe that has an effect.

As an aside to Rick, I don't take umbrage at differing opinions unless they
are expressed in a particularly ungracious manner.

Dave E.