Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:23:10 -0800
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>Subject:
>Ferret Calendar for April
>Hi to everyone on the FML.  I peaked ahead to the April page on theFerret
>Calendar.  Because of the kangaroos in the background, I assume it's
>supposed to be for Australia, but does anyone know what thesignificance
>is, of the hat with the pieces of cork hanging from it?  Thanks![CT]

CT

A couple of years ago Jeanne (Carley) asked if I could send her something
for her "Ferrets of the World" calendar she was preparing.

My husband got a lady to make up the hat (which is something people wear in
the bush to stop all the flies from landing on one's face, lips and eyes -
they are real pests over here) in miniature size, which we sent with the
kangaroo sign.

Jeanne said the poor ferret was driven crazy with those corks bobbing
around its face!!

I reckon her ferret calendar is an absolutely fabulous work of art - how
she manages to get those ferrets to sit there with all those costumes is
beyond me.

Have a wonderful Easter, FMLers

Nona (from down under)