Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 08:08:36 -0700
Hello Friends, I have been wanting to make a page for my ferrets to show
them off like many of you have.  The only thing slowing me down is my
scanner isn't working for some reason and I have two fuzzies going in for
surgery soon and they come befor a new scanner.  Is there anyone who might
be willing to scan some pics for me if I send them to you snail mail?  It
would be greatly appreciated!

On another note, I sent out some post cards to the mailing list a few weeks
ago from wisconsin and it had a little guy coming out of a hole in the
ground with snow.  There is some debate in our house as to exactly what
that was..... I thought it was a ferret or definetly a ferret relative....
Anyone know?

Tanya