From:
Krazy Kritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 21:55:17 -0500
Hello all,
Just wanted to drop you a note and tell you that the Kodo page has been
updated.  and say the Kodo list is here for you all to use and discuss
whatever you would like with regards to kodo.  There have been a few updates
but nothing dramatic.  Right now we're really in a holding pattern until
Tuesday when closing arguments will be heard.  From there we may have to
wait up to 3 days to hear the Judges decision.  Talk about a nail biter huh?

Just keep Kodo in your thoughts and think positive!  Oh and Enjoy the long
weekend for those in the States!

[Moderator's note: The web page is at http:/www.kozykingdom.com/kodo/
The address given below does not work.  BIG]

--
Krazy Kritter's Kozy Kingdom
*Commanded by ferrets* Arthur, Bijoux, Peanut, Suni,