From:
Stacia Debaun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:03:56 EDT
Hello again everyone,

Just wanted to clarify the information now that I've been able to speak
with the owner personally instead of just relaying what was on the flyer.

The ferret is still missing, but apparently has been taken in by another
family- we just don't know what family.

The owner told me that the ferret was found by a neighbor who took it to
the Uncle Bill's Pet Store in Greenwood to see if they could take it in
as a stray.  The pet store said no, but a family was there in the store
and offered to take him.  The neighbor apparently gave the ferret to them
but didn't get any type of contact information or even any names so we
have no idea who they are or where the ferret may be.

Flyers have been placed at all local pet stores, including Uncle Bill's,
as well as all local vet offices in case the other family takes him in
for a checkup.  Ads are also being placed tonight in both of the major
local newspapers.

The owner was told that the family that took him in does have another
ferret at home which is good.  And, of course this definitely is a much
better situation than him being loose and wandering around on his own
outside.  Obviously though his family desperately wants him back home
with them.

So, again, if anyone has any information, please contact me.

Thanks!
Stacia