Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:47:00 EST
Hello everyone,

I just had a call from Troy Lynn.  She is trying to obtain some cat food
called Exceed.  She apparently buys this at SAMS club but her's is no
longer carrying it.  She has a few kids that love this food.  She is
getting very low and rather desperate to get some more so she has been
calling all over the US to try to find it.  She has found some in FORT
PIERCE Florida.  The store will not ship it to her.  She needs someone
to PLEASE go pick up the food and ship it to her.  She is willing to
overnight the money to whoever is willing if need be.  If you are able to
help please email me at [log in to unmask] with your telephone number so I
can get it to Troy Lynn.  She also said if you don't have a SAMS club
membership you can get a one day membership at the store so you can go
inside.

Please? Troy Lynn does so much for all of us...

Thank you in advance,
Lori