From:
Jim Lapeyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 17:49:17 -0500
Re Facile (wonderful name, by the way) and the Oven adventure... The
obvious problem with sub-oven napping is that these are (a) hot and dry;
(b) places where everyone I know sprays for roaches and ants; and (c)
rarely swept out.  We had similar symptoms when Rikki slept under the
refrigerator, and got a clue when our apartment's exterminator sprayed...
yep, under the fridge.  And oven, and cupboards.

I'd give her a couple of days to recuperate and then re-evaluate.  If
she's more or less normal, I wouldn't fret.

Speaking of which, has anyone established some parameters for "normalcy"
in ferrets???

Love to All,
Otter