From:
ferretdamce83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 2010 17:20:07 -0500
At PetCo in Sandusky, Ohio (on Lake Erie, half-way between Toledo and
Cleveland), in what is probably a 35 gal. aquarium, are SIX ferrets.
The aquarium smells like rotten fish. The furkids range from a handful
of weeks old to one big male they got "in early summer", who is nearing
four pounds. The two DOE patterned females shouldn't be there long,
and, maybe, at $109 (on sale), some of the others won't be forced to
live in that small of a space much longer. I worry about the big boy,
because I couldn't get an answer as to the PetCo policy about when the
ferrets don't get purchased for a long time. If you are within driving
distance of Sandusky and aren't as broke as I am, please consider going
to see the Sandusky PetCo Six.

With respect,
Lori in Ohio