Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 21:16:50 -0500
Hello!  I have atleast four ferrets up for adoption in Christiansburg,
Virginia.  They are all neutered, descented and up to date on shots.
They also all have great temperaments and are in great health.  These
fuzzies must go as pairs or must go to homes with other ferrets.  Gabrial
is a 2.5 year old butterscotch male who loves dogs!!  Grendel is a 3 year
old sable male (a big boy!) who loves Theo.  Theo is a 2 year old sable
female from the pound who loves Grendel!  Last is Angus, a large ~4 year
old albino male.  These are all shelter kids who are ready for their new
homes!  Please email me or call me if you are interested!  Thanks!

  Kim Sharp
  540-381-8487