Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:03:08 -0400
Hi again everyone.

Sorry for the second post but I was just reading my new copy of Cat Fancy
and in it there is an advertisement for a product called purrfectly
fresh.  The ad states it is 100%Effective, 100% convenient and 100%
Natural and safe It says it is specially treated carbon is made from all
natural ingredients Has anyone tried this?  Having carpeting everywhere
and trying to keep up with all the "accidents" as you all know is a huge
chore.  Finding something safe is too.  The picture has the cutest ferret
in it too!

Diddy