From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 23:40:02 -0400
1st off I'm really sorry for the loss of your fuzzy Phyllis.

Thank you so much for the support you have shown the shelter in our time of
need. You are an angel and very selfless.

Millie, the hammocks are beautiful and the fuzzies here love them!  Thank
you!!!  It was very touching that even so shortly after the death of your
father, you still found the time to make these and send them to us.  You
are so sweet.

xoxox Randy

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
click here to raise funds for the ferrets,  just by using your mouse!