From:
Linda Mooring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 10:30:49 -0700
Meredith Magrone said:

>Anyway, I removed all of the poop and washed the floor with soap and water
>and Lysol, but it REEKS!  I guess the little weasels were mad at me for
>leaving them for so long.  If anyone knows of a way to make my room smell
>normal, I'd appreciate it so much.

Nature's Miracle is good, but I recently discovered a product called
Anti-Icky-Poo.  I think it works better than Nature's Miracle.  You just
pour it over the stain and let it settle in a little.  Clean up the excess.
It leaves a pleasant odor.  I believe it's made of enzymes that help break
down the stain very quickly.  I've used it to clean up after my ferrets, and
now that I'm ferretless, I use it to clean up after my human kids.

You can find it at most pet supply stores.  I don't have it hear at work
with me, so if you want the manufacturer's name, let me know.

Linda M. (Rikki RIP and Olly RIP)