Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:30:01 -0800
Well, its been a while since ive posted, a LOT has happened in this
last year and a half, let me tell you!

Moved from Hawaii to Washington, and divorced very shortly thereafter
in January. Somehow managed to wind up with 5 fuzzies (how does that
happen?) Met my current husband in February and found out we are
expecting a Boy in May (he's due right around the new year so anytime
now!)...bought a house in July, and got married in October...whew!

So...quite a few things going on :) ive managed to read the FML's on a
few day basis, wish I could have gone to the symposium, sounds like it
was a blast!

So let me tell you about my 5 fuzzies :)

Odie is the oldest, he's a light cinnamon Marshall with ruby red eyes.

AJ is a DEW that Is a fat Canadian mushball that absolutely LOVES to
be cuddled with

Charlie is a canadian bibbed sable thats just a big sweetie.

Chance is a Canadian silver mitt and he's the biggest at 4.5lbs

Turbo is my little blaze girl that really defines her name, she keeps
the boys in check :)

Well, hope everyone is doing good!

Valerie Mascho (previously wahoski-Wilkes)