Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 16:49:52 -0400
The following was emailed to me from a friend of mine that works in an
vet's office in Northern New Jersey. It sounds like these guys are in
need, but I am at my limit of ferrets and can not take in anymore. I
hope someone out there can help give these guys a home. Please keep it
local only!

Melissa