From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:11:01 -0700
I think some one was asking about where to get window sticker,,, Brenda
Johnson has some in her store the site is...( not sure if they are
posted there or not)
www.ferretfarm.org

You never go to Brenda's thinking your ONLY gonna get a couple things
OR only spend so much because your fooling yourself ,she has got some
really cool stuff and when I was there on Vacation for a couple days I
spent over $200.00 and took home BAGS of stuff and there was more but
I decided to wait till I went back for vacation to get more.....(like
there's room in this little truck...more ferret stuff then there is my
own).

Anna and The Poop Troop