From:
Jo Ellen Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:13:36 -0800
Downfalls in owning ferrets??  Let me see.  I can't really see any
downfalls in having my little Marty.  He is the love of my life.  My
husband & I love all our pets dearly but my little Marty is nothing like
anyone else.  He is such a joy.

I actually know of one dowfall.  My friends that aren't ferret people,
that's a downfall.  Going on vacation, that's a downfall as I can't seem
to wait until we get back home to him.  Having things of my own....nope,
I sure don't have anything that does belong to just me anymore.  It's
finding my stuff that's a downfall.  holes in my new socks.........hum, I
wonder what that's all about.

Anyway.  I hope I never do see any real downfalls to owning my little
fuzz butt as I do love him like no other.

Enjoy your little furry kids!!
Jo & Marty