From:
"Cheryl M. Nordgulen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 17:37:09 -0800
Hi Everyone,
Thank you to the lady who sent the sleepsack hammock.  Little Tiquer who
has the bad back and sleeps in my room is really enjoying it.  You should
see her little face smiling as she goes to sleep.

Thank you to the lady in Alaska who sent the new and needed (badly) water
bottles for the cages.  The fuzzies thank you too.

And thank you to the anonymous senders of dollars.  They all help so much.
We are facing adrenal disease with blind, one-eyed Rugrat.  Lakota has a
borderline blood sugar.  Every little bit helps.  All of our ferret rescues
are now over five and maybe older except for Flash who is a kid of three.
With 7 elderly rescues money is tight.  But I love doing the work for them.
Merry Christmas.  The Ferrety Christmas Card is now up on my home page.

Happy Holidays to all the hoomans and all the fuzzies.
Cheryl
--
The Critterpen by Chemayn
Cheryl M. Nordgulen