From:
Adam Shiver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 00:48:07 -0500
I have a ferret that is quickly becoming a bully it seems.  He will wake
the other ferrets in the cage, dragging them about.  He latches on so
tightly they cannot get away and they yipe and yelp and I have to
separate them.  He doesn't break the skin, but is very rough.  How do I
prevent this?

He is also beginning to dig at the door edge a lot, pulling up the
carpet.  I put stuff down to block him, but he continues to dig at the
edge of what is blocking his way.... still tearing up the carpet.  Is
there a way to deter this digging?

Adam