From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 09:13:39 -0500
Well so far the ferrets like to look at the Christmas tree but haven't tried
to climb it.  They like to snorkle under the tree skirt.  I was lucky - the
tree I got doesn't have low branches.

Found in the nest Giesela made in my spare bedroom old T-shirt drawer - 3
silk scarves lining the inside of a T-shirt neck.  Guess she likes the feel
of silk:)

Also for Thanksgiving when I brought in the grocery bags and they were all
on the floor - Giesela dug a whole in the multi-veggie bag and started
scarfing on the califlower.  She only ate a little but this is the second
time I've seen her do this.  But she didn't want anything to do with turkey.
Too strange.

Thanks to all regarding the dog/ferret request.  Lots of suprising combo's.
Also ended up calling a local chapter of an org called Adopt A Pet and found
out the woman's daughter has ferrets and does a little rescue as an Adopt A
Pet foster home.  Now trying to get in touch with her!

Health to all
Mary, Boris and Giesela