From:
The Aikens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 16:55:37 -0400
Hi all,
Finally got my ferret yesterday.  Was hoping for 2 but my parents said the
big NO.  She's a black-eyed white with a silver stripe.

Ever since she came home she can't stop clucking.  Koko's happy she clucks,
she's mad she clucks, and so on.  Just thought I'd share this...Koko thinks
she's a cat!  My cat Miss Kitty climbs near her cage and poor Koko tries to
keep up!  She gets maybe a foot off the ground and down she comes.  I've had
to carpet the entire cage, she falls so much!

Just though I'd lighten up the talk around here.

Nicole and
Koko "Look ma, I'm a cat on Everest! oops, not any more"