From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 22:47:30 -0400
When you read this, it'll be May 3rd. May 4th is the absolute last
chance to get your ticket orders in. So, you've got two days left.
There are eight prize packages seeking a wonderful home. Help treat
some rescued ferrets to proper vet care and appropriate ferret food,
and we'll enter you in the drawings!

1. Go to http://ferretsatheart.com/ and click on either of the two
raffle links to view the photos of the prizes.

2. Send Ferrets at Heart a donation through PayPal, but don't mention
the word "raffle" in the transaction. PayPal disapproves of what they
call "lotteries," and will freeze our account. We are "freely giving"
raffle tickets to anyone who donates. Got it?

3. In a separate email, let us know how you'd like your raffle tickets
assigned among the prize packages.

4. Cross your fingers that our May 5th drawings will pull your ticket!

Note that you can email us or PayPal us at
You can also use the "Donate" button on the website to send donations.

Now, please forgive the lack of my usual stream of updates and grammar,
but we just drove from the NC/GA border to the shore of Lake Erie of
Ohio today. I'm beat. Did I mention wrecks in Cincinnati, rush-hour
in Columbus, and detours? Ferrets escaping in the car?

Thankfully crawling into bed,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
http://ferretsatheart.com/

P.S.: Please pray for the volunteers and I tomorrow at 5:00 PM EST, as
we say good-bye to Rhys. I will write his memorial as I am able, but
this one will hit me the hardest of any. Some ferrets really are people
in little fur coats. This one cared more for me as an individual human
than I ever thought a ferret could, even with the experience I've had
and from the stories I've heard. Thank you, Rhys, for being all any
ferret could ever aspire to be.