From:
Murray Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:37:55 +1200
You are so right about smoking Lisette.I too congratulate Kevin and Kewl
Crew, as I know what he must be going through.  I have just given up
smoking too and even with the help of patches there are still those times
that you would just kill to let loose and have a puff.  Or two.  Or THREE!!
After 25 yrs of puffing I think my throats been cut, but still I've managed
without even a sneaky puff.  I'm only into my third week though so I'm
still a beginner.  I never used to smoke in the ferret room though so I
just spend more time with my fuzz kids than before which can only be good
for them and me.  Keep it up, you are doing well.

Regards
Colleen