From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:10:19 EST
Dear FML'ers:

The advertising issue just came out yesterday and we are a bit overwhelmed
with orders for the Ferret Angels and Ferret Fairies.  Please for those who
are ordering E-Mail [log in to unmask] before you send your checks out so we
can insure you get the Angel or Fairy you want.  Please also indicate what
body type i.e. Albino, Sable or the adorable Chocolate.  Regarding the Mona
Weasel - since there is only one The first to order gets her.  Also to
clarify we are a small organization and do not have the ability to take
credit cards.  Checks or Money orders are O.K.  Your Angel or Fairy is sent
out the same day we receive your check.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, we never
realized there would be such a demand.

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County International