Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:39:11 -0700
Hi Everyone,

I posted a couple of weeks ago about a ferret that I picked up from a
woman who no longer wanted to buy litter for him or feed him.

I brought him to Trudy, the foster coordinator for MaFF and she informs
me that he is going to his new forever home on Saturday!

Thank you to Trudy, Diddy, Donna and all the individuals who responded,
who were willing to open their homes and hearts to this little boy.  A
very special thank you to Audrey, Petey's new mom, I know he'll have a
great life and all the love he deserves!

Ali