From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 20:50:09 EST
I got one of those stuffed ferrets,no not Jasmine after Thanksgiving dinner.
Taz,however....Well,we were considering having it for dinner,but Taz put it
in his hidey hole.It's about life size,for a 5 pound ferret,and is all white
with a black stripe down it's head and back, all the way to the tip of the
tail.My grandson spotted it in a toy store,and Taz decided he had a new
friend.It's now on top of my computer,until Taz figures out where it is,
then back to the hidey hole.

I left it on the couch,and in the morning,bc(before coffee),I looked over
and asked it what it was up to on the couch.Have they got me trained or
what?You might be a ferret owner if you ask a stuffed toy questions.Usually
it's the fuzzbutts doing the silly stuff.Say,you don't suppose it rubs off
do you?  What's next?  Hiding things in strange places and strong cravings
for raisins.

BIG,I think I might be in trouble with the SO,if I put in an ad like that.
You never know what kind of response you might get.Long haired red jill
with blue eyes,good at applying Advantage to advantage.Hope everyone had a
safe holiday.

Sandy and 3 stuffed ferrets,the real kind.