From:
Robin Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 16:28:56 -0400
But it debendds what is put in crocheted eggs you can put rice,big
beads, or just bells in them but when I use beads I yarn them all
together because it scar's me if the ferrets swallow them,and as for
the bells I use plastic ones but I reather use rice this why it is safe
for the ferretsif they do brake.but the owner still has to keep a close
watch on the toy just like anything else because everthing does fade
out.

Love Robin
p.s. check out my toys on e-bay under vieiraferrets seller