From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 1996 10:20:07 -0400
Some people like to meet other people from the FML and don't know when or
how to accomplish it.  I had one gentleman stop by my house the other day -
he was on his way from Austin, TX to NY/NJ and since he was passing within
two miles of my house and had one of those computerized road atlases, he
stopped and knocked on my door.  Unfortunately, I was giving shots, and then
had to deal with a friend's seizuring ferret.  What a night for confusion!

Anyway, if you want to meet some FML people in the Washington, DC area, Pet
Pals will be doing adoption/ferret information talks at PetsMart Love-a-pet
centers inthe next few months:

July 21, 3-5 pm at FairLakes, VA location
Aug 18, 1-3 pm Fairfax City location

Amy and sometimes Angela help me, come see us and help educate others about
ferrets!

Pam Grant