From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2011 09:24:58 -0700
FriskyBiznus Ferret Sanctuary posted ferrets on the Giving Tree for the
first time this year. We posted 10 ferrets and every single one of them
has a Santa! And it happened fast!!

Some of the Santas have email addresses and names, some are anonymous.
I just want to offer a heartfelt "Thank You" to everyone in the ferret
community who reaches out to these little sweeties. I have no words to
express my gratitude.

Every dark circle under my eyes, every duck soup and ferretone-stained
shirt, every pile of poo that has to be picked up, every bit of
laundry....even the credit card balance, is worth every bit. These
babies give back to me a hundred-fold.

The humans who "get it" and offer words of encouragement and support
and help of all kinds are angels to me. I could never do this without
you. So, thank you. Thank you from the very bottom of my soul!

Dooks ~n~ Dances,
Susan Baker, Owner/Director
Friskybiznus Ferret Sanctuary
www.friskybiznusferrets.com