From:
Susan Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 03:44:08 -0400
I just finished reading a surgical post,
of all of their problems, this scares me the most.
It told of a fuzzy, Adrenal she had,
her Mom never knew it would end up so bad.

This fuzzy loved Mommy, but still crossed the Bridge,
and now lives with Sandee, oh how she is missed.
Oh Sandee, my Nikki needs surgery too,
on Monday Adrenal will threaten our Crew.

Please Sandee, if Nikki comes to you to play,
oh please I am begging, please send her away.
Send her to Mommy who can't let her go,
I love my sweet Nikki much more than you know.

She's not even two yet, she just CAN'T depart.
for Sandee, I love her with all of my heart.
So Sandee, I ask you, please send her away,
She'll cross Rainbow Bridge on some far distant day.

Sue Pyron -
Sue&Crew,Princess,Tori,Oscar,Sammy,&Nikki
         5/3/02