From:
List-Mary Ann Puccia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 05:29:52 EST
I am wishes warmth and love to Finn, Ziggy, Jumpstart and Betty and all
the loved ones in their lives.

I want to thank you CJ for your incredible story of the little trooper you
are nursing, thanks for your kindness.  very mysterious story..

I wanted to tell you about The Northern Ohio Ferret Association site that
lists the best ferret foods.
http://www.ohioferret.org/INFO/nutri.asp
They include a comparison chart.  Regular Man site page--
http://www.ohioferret.org/

Your vet must have meant regular 8 in 1 Because I think the Ultimate 8
in 1 feed is up there as one of the very best.  I feed my guys a mix of
Ultimate 8 in 1, Superior Choice (the ferret store) and Zupreem.  I order
it from The Northern Ohio ferret Association and the prices are good.
Their coats have really come alive since the babies have been on these
3 foods :)

Take care all
Mary Ann